- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb swiss chard
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth, low-sodium
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 fresh black pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces spaghetti, wheat
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil on medium heat using a large skillet.
- Add garlic & onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
- Add swiss chard, broth, salt and pepper and cook until greens are wilted.
- Stir frequently. Remove from heat & set aside.
- Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain. Toss all together and serve at once.
- * can subsitute spinach for swiss chard.