1 hr 30 mins
Halcyon Eve's Note:
From Light & Tasty; cook time is chill time. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds like a delicious alternative to my regular pasta salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 2 cups frozen baby peas
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during last 2-3 minutes of cooking. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pasta, peas, celery, red pepper, and onion.
- 3In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, basil, mustard, salt, and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to combine.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Shell Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 252.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar