Recipe by KathyP53
A white wine sangria that uses lots of lovely fresh fruit. Makes enough for a crowd.
- 1 gallon dry white wine, I like Pinot Grigio
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 4 oranges, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 (1 liter) bottleof chilled club soda or 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 quart strawberry
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large container; cover and chill overnight.
- Add club soda and next three ingredients just before serving; serve sangria over ice, if desired.
- Garnish by skewering slices of lime, lemon, and/or oranges with whole starwberries. Place skewered fruit in a tall pilsner glass and pour in chilled sangria. Garnsih each glass with a small bunch of fresh mint leaves.