Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh salsa, with ingredients straight from your garden :) Tangy and unique. Super easy to make!! I had mint, cilantro, tomatos and zucchini in my garden and growing like crazy, so I made this recipe! I was thinking to change it up a bit next time I might throw some black beans in...
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small zucchini, chopped small
- 1 small onion, chopped small
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Mix everything together, enjoy :) Chill it to let the flavors blend if you have time!