My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, stemmed
- 15 small radishes, halved (8 oz. )
- 4 ounces red onions, quartered
- 6 ounces red bell peppers, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 ounces tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Using the steel knife, pllace cilantro in work bowl of food processor.
- 2With machine running, drop garlic through feed tube and mince.
- 3Add redishes and onion and chop using about 6 on/off turns.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and process until vegetables are coarsely chopped using about 10 on/off turns; do not overprocess mixture.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g