1/5 Photos of Garden Salad With Italian Dressing
A basic garden salad- you can vary the quantities used as desired. Serve the salad in one large bowl or as a side to a meal. Serve the dressing seperately and everyone can add their own. The dressing makes 1 1/2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, cut in rings
- 1 red bell peppers (capsicum) or 1 green bell pepper, cut in slices (capsicum)
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved or 3 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
Italian Salad Drssing
- 1Toss salad ingredients to combine.
- 2For the dressing- Place ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- 3Serve the salad in one large bowl or as a side to a meal.
- 4Add desired amount of dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Salad With Italian Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (1058 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.7
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar