1/6 Photos of Garden Salad With Cranberries, Pine Nuts, and Bacon
Sue Lau's Note:
A fresh salad with lots of good toppings on it, all of my favorites. Nice enough to serve to guests, and simple enough to serve every day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 cups mixed baby greens or 5 cups mesclun
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1Whisk together vinegar and oil and add salt, pepper and mustard until it is well blended.
- 2Toss with the baby greens or mesclun until the leaves are nicely coated.
- 3Toss again with the tomatoes.
- 4Place salad portions in bowls, garnish with a small amount of red onion, sprinkle with crumbled bacon, toasted pine nuts, and dried cranberries; serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Salad With Cranberries, Pine Nuts, and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 538.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens