1/2 Photos of Garden Salad Cucumber Cups
That is Dr House to you's Note:
A Toss salad without the wash up bowls and forks. From Vegetarian Times
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely diced
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes or 1 cup diced garden tomato
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional) or 6 tablespoons grated vegan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing or 1/4 cup favorite salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small minced onion (optional)
- 3 cucumbers, see note
- salt or lemon pepper Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1Cut the cucumbers into 1 inch disks.
- 2Toss all except 2 tbsp cheese, the dressing and cucumbers in a large bowl and season to taste. Chill until ready to fill cups.
- 3Scoop out 1 tbsp from center of each disk with melon baller leaving sides and bottom intact.
- 4Fill with about a tbsp of salad mix and top with remaining cheese if using.
- 5Serve immed.
- 6Note: It is a forgiving recipe. I omitted the basil, used Lemon Pepper Mrs Dash. My dressing was a Sweet and Sour Cherry poppy seed dressing. I added a small onion [I mean baby size] You can play with this recipe and your ingredients and it works well. Use garden fresh veggies for the best taste.
- 7Note servings are not the number of cucumbers this makes. It should be about 36 cucumber slices.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Salad Cucumber Cups
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: