Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We enjoy the combination of veggies with the simple dressing of ranch and Dijon. Goes well with any BBQ meal. The veggies can be adjusted to your family's personal tastes. This recipe came from a '99 Quick Cooking. The cooking time listed is for cooking the pasta.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta acording to package directions.
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl.
- After cooked, rinse pasta in cold water, drain and add to vegetables.
- Combine ranch dressing and mustard.
- Add to pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.