Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this dip for our Craft Nite get-togethers for the past 3 yrs. It has always been a wonderful tasty dip for chips and veggies. I use fat free cream cheese and lite Ranch dressing for this to cut down the calories. All of the ladies in my Craft Nite are on diets. I have also added a half of a minced jalopena pepper for that extra added bite,(Optional of course). I would rather use Fresh spices for this dip, it does give it a better flavor. But this is your choice.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces light ranch salad dressing, any brand
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, blend the Ranch dressing, cream cheese and all herbs with an electric mixer on low.
- Season with salt and pepper to your own taste.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables, crackers or chips.