Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a Hilda.
Make and share this Garden Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 refrigerated 9 inch pie shell, prepared according to the package for a single crust
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pre-washed broccoli floret, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup diced white onion
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for 7 minutes.
- Evenly layer the bottom of the pie crust with peppers, broccoli florets,onions,mushrooms and sharp cheese.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add in milk,salt,black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- You can use a knife to insert into it and if it comes out clean it is done.