Recipe by HokiesMom
From Simple and Delicious - boy I love this magazine! Submitted by T. Perrault. I love how she combined cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini within this recipe. Just a lovely combination. Feel free to use already prepared Alfredo sauce or your own recipe for Alfredo sauce. I made this once as a side dish and realized it makes a large amount, so then the next time I added some cooked chicken to make it a main meal. Serve with crusty bread and you are done!
Top Review by Mika G.
Great meal! I used Ragu light Alfredo and added everything except the cauliflower. I also added garlic and mushrooms. I highly recommend adding the garlic! This makes a wonderful weeknight meal because it comes together so fast and easy! Thanks so much for a great recipe!! P.S. Having leftovers tomorrow with some rotisserie chicken added. Can't wait!!
- 340.19 g package fettuccine
- 236.59 ml fresh cauliflower floret
- 236.59 ml fresh broccoli florets
- 118.29 ml carrot, julienned
- 1 small red pepper, julienned
- 1 small summer squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 236.59 ml alfredo sauce
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- shredded parmesan cheese, to taste for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to the package directions.
- Add vegetables during the last 4 minutes of cooking pasta.
- Drain and return all to the pan.
- Add Alfredo sauce and basil, tossing to coat.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to your taste right before serving.