1/1 Photo of Garden Primavera Fettuccine
From Simple and Delicious - boy I love this magazine! Submitted by T. Perrault. I love how she combined cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini within this recipe. Just a lovely combination. Feel free to use already prepared Alfredo sauce or your own recipe for Alfredo sauce. I made this once as a side dish and realized it makes a large amount, so then the next time I added some cooked chicken to make it a main meal. Serve with crusty bread and you are done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to the package directions.
- 2Add vegetables during the last 4 minutes of cooking pasta.
- 3Drain and return all to the pan.
- 4Add Alfredo sauce and basil, tossing to coat.
- 5Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to your taste right before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Primavera Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 18.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: