Recipe by wife2abadge
I have gotten RAVE reviews every time I've made this recipe from Taste of Home. I have substituted some of the potatoes with sweet potatoes for a twist. The ingredients for salad and dressing are listed in one big list.
- 6 large potatoes, cooked, peeled, and cubed (about 3 pounds)
- 4 large eggs, hard-cooked and sliced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 5 green onions with tops, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, hard-cooked eggs, celery, green onions, radishes, 1 tsp salt, and pepper; set aside.
- For dressing, combine beaten eggs, vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, and 1/2 tsp salt in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened (stir continually or it will get lumpy).
- Cool and stir in mayonnaise; mix well.
- Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.