Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A yummy appetizer! Can be lowfat with low fat mayo and cream cheese.
Make and share this Garden Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package ranch dip mix
4 or 5 of the following
- green onion
- green pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Press crescent rolls together on cookie sheet to form a rectangle.
- Bake crescent rolls at 350 for 12 minutes, then cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch mix.
- Spread mix over crescent rolls.
- Chop vegetables, and sprinkle over ranch mix.
- Slice into bars to serve.
I have loved this recipe for years!! We make ours with reduced fat crescents, miracle whip lite, lite cream cheese, and ranch powder. For toppings, we always use: baby carrots sliced thin, broccoli and cauliflower chopped small, grape tomatoes cut in half, cucumbers seeded and diced, romaine lettuce chopped small, we also top with a couple tablespoons of bacon bits, and some reduced fat cheese. Even with all the modifications it is still not super low cal, but it is soooo good!! I had to make some today after seeing this posted on here.
This is a very yummy appetizer to make or take to a party. Awesome way to get kiddos to eat their veggies too! Make sure to chop your veggies very small. Thanks for sharing!