Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
My children love the garden mix vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots). This recipe is nice for family gatherings, pot lucks or to add that special touch to a simple meal.
- 304.75 g condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml milk
- 2 (907.18 g) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 diced red pepper
- 226.79 g corn, drained
- 113.39 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 314.66 ml French's French fried onions, divided
- Microwave Directions.
- Combien soup, sour cream and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in vegetables, cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spoon into microwavable 2 quart oblong baking dish with lid.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir halfway through.
- Uncover; and sprinkle remaining French Fried Onions on top and microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Oven Directions.
- Prepare casserole as mentioned above.
- Bake, covered, in a 400 degree oven 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- After 45 minutes, stir and add remaining French Fried Onions on top. Cook for one additional minute.
Colorful and delicious. I loved the cheesy sauce, the colorful veggies and the sweet crunch of the corn. I used the oven method and it was worth the wait. Thanx for posting this new favorite of ours!