1/1 Photo of Garden Patch Vegetable Casserole
Audrey M's Note:
My children love the garden mix vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots). This recipe is nice for family gatherings, pot lucks or to add that special touch to a simple meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave Directions.
- 2Combien soup, sour cream and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in vegetables, cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- 4Spoon into microwavable 2 quart oblong baking dish with lid.
- 5Cover and microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir halfway through.
- 6Uncover; and sprinkle remaining French Fried Onions on top and microwave for 1 additional minute.
- 7Oven Directions.
- 8Prepare casserole as mentioned above.
- 9Bake, covered, in a 400 degree oven 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 10After 45 minutes, stir and add remaining French Fried Onions on top. Cook for one additional minute.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Patch Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 389.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
French's French fried onions