Recipe by myrnabarager
This recipe was published by Bick's several years ago in one of their little recipe books and it is one of my favourites to take to potlucks and picnics. I vary the flavour by substituting different dry salad dressing mixes and relishes (Bick's recommended Yum-Yum), choosing different vegetables. It is always a hit. I have made it with Zesty Onion Relish, zucchini relish, dill pickle relish. Use any combination of vegetables to equal 2 1/2 cups.
- 1 (230 g) package crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (28 g) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower floret, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Press into bottom of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan. Press seams to seal. Prick well with fork. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, dressing mix, relish and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread evenly over baked crust.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Scatter over cheese mixture, pressing in lightly. Cover with plastic wrap and chill before serving. Cut into small squares.