Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids like this one, I like because its perfect for a quick preparation. I like to add a few more spices, garlic etc, let me know what you think
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli, chopped, cooked and drained
- 481.94 g can whole kernel corn
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 354.88 ml cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml flour
- 3 eggs
- 29.58 ml onions, minced
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Beat or blend cottage cheese, sour cream, flour, eggs and seasonings.
- Fold into veggies.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.