Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids like this one, I like because its perfect for a quick preparation. I like to add a few more spices, garlic etc, let me know what you think
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, chopped, cooked and drained
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Beat or blend cottage cheese, sour cream, flour, eggs and seasonings.
- Fold into veggies.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.