Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from a Bread Machine Breads magazine. Cooking time is not listed as it varies with each bread machine.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, coarsely shredded
- 1⁄3 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add all lingredients to the bread machine according to the manufacturers directions.
- Bake the bread using the basic white bread cycle, 1 1/2 lb loaf.