Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Garden Pasta Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 6 ounces capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add the zucchini, broccoli, and garlic; cook, stirring as needed, until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, and rosemary; cook, stirring as needed, until the tomatoes are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water, and place pasta in a serving bowl. Add the vegetable mixture, cheese and the reserved pasta water; toss to combine.
- Serve, sprinkled with pepper.