Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Double for a crowd pleaser.
Make and share this Garden Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic, clove, minced
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package mild cheddar cheese, diced
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets, tender crisp
- 1 cup noodles, cook and drained (elbow works best)
- 2 medium tomatoes, wedged
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; mix well, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, broccoli florets, noodles and walnuts.
- Lightly toss dressing with noodles mixture.
- Arrange tomatoes on top.
I just made this for my daughter and she requested I add in olives, grated carrot and cukes. My daughter does not like cheese or basil so I omitted it. It was very good and easy too. Thanks for the recipe.
Broccoli, tomatoes, noodles, and cheese round out the round - up here! This is honestly from the garden too - except for the noodles, (haven't found the ol' noodle tree yet) and it is as fresh a morning glory in mid-summer. No change here....no need. Thx!
An easy salad to throw together which is a little different to the every day salad. I made this to take to a B.B.Q. The only change which I made was to use cherry tomatoes cut in half and fresh basil as well as dried. This salad was enjoyed by everyone, the colours were wonderful and I loved the added cruchiness of the walnuts in this salad, the cheese was something a little different also, and worked really well with the broccoli and pasta. Thanks gailanng for something different and easy to serve at the next B.B.Q.