Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a staple in my home during the summer months. Its fantastic and so so simple to prepare.
Make and share this Garden Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup slivered red onion
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
This is easy and delicious. I didn't have broccoli so I added some chopped cucumber, which was also good.