This is a yummy recipe that my mom got off the back of a Miracle Whip jar years ago. :)
Make and share this Garden Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (I usually use 4 t. dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained (I use tri-color)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 -3 sliced cooked bacon (everything is better with bacon, right?!) (optional)
- Combine dressing, parsley, basil, and garlic; mix well.
- Add cheese, broccoli, and noodles; mix lightly.
- Spoon on salad plate; surround with tomatoes.