Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another great recipe from Clover Valley Foods (back of the box recipe). This one is a little differnt than most pasta salads, quite simple. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked au dente, dry weight)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup radish, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Blend all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Chill for at least two hours in refrigerator before serving with fancy crackers.
My DH loves French dressing so I knew he would love this and I used tortellini. I will definitely make this again.