1/2 Photos of Garden Pasta Salad
I clipped this from a magazine back in the early 80's. This is a great summer salad - or when wishing for summer during the long dreary days of winter. We prefer the broccoli raw, but can cook to your taste preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 226.79 g package kraft mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- 473.18 ml fresh broccoli florets
- 473.18 ml tri-color corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges or 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Combine salad dressing, parsley, basil and garlic; mix well.
- 2Add cheese, broccoli and noodles; mix lightly.
- 4Arrange tomatoes on platter; top with salad.
- 5Sprinkle with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 246.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g