Recipe by CindiJ
I clipped this from a magazine back in the early 80's. This is a great summer salad - or when wishing for summer during the long dreary days of winter. We prefer the broccoli raw, but can cook to your taste preferences.
Top Review by berry271
Nice pasta salad. I did cook the broccoli as I was making it specifically with my 12 month old in mind. Broccoli is about the only veg I can get him to eat. Go figure. I added the tomatoes to the salad instead of serving on top of them and I omitted the cheese. We just didn't have any on hand. But I think it would a nice addition.
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 226.79 g packagekraft mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- 473.18 ml fresh broccoli florets
- 473.18 ml tri-color corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges or 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts (optional)