Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a cheesy pasta with lots of veggies. It's ideal for kids who wouldn't eat veggies on their own. You could use any combination of veggies depending on availability.You could even add chicken or fish to this.
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 cups macaroni
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 bunch spinach
- coriander or cilantro
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1⁄2 cup peas or 1⁄2 cup beans
- 1 onion
- 1⁄2 capsicum
- 1 cup cabbage or 1 cup cauliflower
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Boil macaroni in sufficient water with some salt.
- Heat oil and add all the veggies and salt; simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- White sauce-Heat oil and add plain flour, stir for 3-5 minutes. Add milk while stirring continously. Add water to obtain a not so thick white sauce.
- Mix boiled macaroni, fried veggie, white sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add cheddar cheese and cook till it melts.