Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 pint light sour cream
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded fresh carrot
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 fresh grated lemon zest
- 2 -3 tablespoons bottled salsa
- In medium bowl, whisk together sour cream and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in vegetables and lemon peel.
- Add salsa.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
- For a vegetable relish tray, accompany dip with fresh baby-carrots and/or carrot sticks, strips of red and green sweet bell peppers, slices of jicama and celery, and unpeeled cucumber slices.