1/1 Photo of Garden of Good and Evil Peach Vidalia Barbecue Sauce
Auntie Mags's Note:
A sweet but wickedly good barbecue mop sauce for chicken, ribs, or fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Cut an "X" in the bottom of the peaches and add to boiling water for 15 seconds. Transfer peaches to bowl of ice water until cool. Slip skins off and chop peaches finely.
- 3Add all ingredients to medium saucepan and bring to a slow boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- 4Turn heat down to low and simmer until slightly thickened, approximately 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- 5Use as a barbecue mop sauce for last 15 minutes of grilling chicken, ribs, or fish.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden of Good and Evil Peach Vidalia Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo