1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a deep pie dish.
- 2Put the apples in the bottom of the dish.
- 3Mix together the flour, butter and sugar.
- 4Make a well in the centre and add the egg and enough milk to give a soft dropping consistency.
- 5Pour into the prepared dish, covering the apples.
- 6Cook, uncovered, at 350°F for about 1 hour, until well risen.
- 7Serve hot, and pour hot custard on top of individual servings.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden of Eden Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 576.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g