Recipe by redbluewhiteyellow07
So cute...easy to make with kids...good for an afternoon snack or healthy dessert. :)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 8 vanilla wafers
- 2 large strawberries, cut in half
- 8 pieces green apple peel
- 1 graham cracker, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter onto 4 of the wafers. Top each with a second wafer to make a sandwich. Place on dessert plate.
- Cut tulip shape from each strawberry half. Place on top of wafer sandwiches.
- Cut 4 stems and several leaves from apple peel. Place a stem at the bottom of each tulip. Add leaves as desired.
- Spoon graham crumbs onto plate at bottoms of stems to resemble dirt.