1/1 Photo of Garden Mint Tea
I saw this recipe in an older cookbook at my mother in law's and saved here to try when I got home.
My Private Note
- 1Tear off a handful of tea leaves.
- 2Bring water to a boil and pour over the leaves.
- 3Allow to steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Remove leaves and add honey to taste.
- 5Place ice cubes in glasses and pour hot tea over them.
- 6The tea can also be made by the pitcher by using one quart of water and a 1/2 cup of tea leaves. Place a quart of ice cubes in a pitcher and pour hot tea over them after the leaves have been removed and honey added.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: