1/1 Photo of Garden Mint Tea
I saw this recipe in an older cookbook at my mother in law's and saved here to try when I got home.
My Private Note
- 1Tear off a handful of tea leaves.
- 2Bring water to a boil and pour over the leaves.
- 3Allow to steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Remove leaves and add honey to taste.
- 5Place ice cubes in glasses and pour hot tea over them.
- 6The tea can also be made by the pitcher by using one quart of water and a 1/2 cup of tea leaves. Place a quart of ice cubes in a pitcher and pour hot tea over them after the leaves have been removed and honey added.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Mint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: