I saw this recipe in an older cookbook at my mother in law's and saved here to try when I got home.
Make and share this Garden Mint Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Tear off a handful of tea leaves.
- Bring water to a boil and pour over the leaves.
- Allow to steep for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove leaves and add honey to taste.
- Place ice cubes in glasses and pour hot tea over them.
- The tea can also be made by the pitcher by using one quart of water and a 1/2 cup of tea leaves. Place a quart of ice cubes in a pitcher and pour hot tea over them after the leaves have been removed and honey added.