1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From The Complete Diabetes Prevention Plan. Not vegetarian, but plenty of veggies keep it moist.Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 vegetable, 1 starch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g 95% lean ground beef
- 59.14 ml quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml finely chopped onion
- 118.29 ml finely chopped bell pepper
- 118.29 ml grated carrot
- 118.29 ml vegetable juice cocktail (like V8)
- 88.74 ml liquid egg substitute
- 7.39 ml crushed garlic
- 9.85 ml dried parsley, finely crumbled (or use 2 tbsp. minced fresh)
- 4.92 ml dried thyme (or marjoram)
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Place all ingredients (except ketchup) in a large bowl and mix well. Coat a 9 X 5 loaf pan with cooking spray and press the mixture into the pan to form a loaf.
- 3Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, then spread the ketchup over the top and bake for 30 more minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees in the center.
- 4Remove the loaf from the oven and let it rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
95% lean ground beef