Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garden Herb Seasoning. More recipes using Homemade Gourmet ingredients are in Cookingfor7's public recipe book called "Homemade Gourmet Recipes" You can substitute any thin white fish fillets for the Snapper.
- 24 ounces red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons homemade gourmet garden herb seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 lemon (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450°F In small bowl combine Garden Herb Seasoning with oil and water.
- Place fillets on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and drizzle with herb mixture.
- Fold up foil to form a sealed pouch and bake 8-10 minutes until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper to taste.