Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Skip the 'hidden valley'...If you like ranch dressing, you're gonna love this!
Make and share this Garden Herb Ranch Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cold water
- 2 3⁄4 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise (Kraft preferred)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 7 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream (Cabot Light preferred)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced (greens and whites)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (low sodium if available)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced (or 1/2 t. dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced (or 1/4 t. dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork to stir together the mustard and cold water, to form a paste. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Then add the remaining dressing ingredients to the bowl and, using a hand mixer at low speed or a whisk, blend together just until smooth, do NOT overmix.
- Cover and refrigerate until use.