Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Quiche using Homemade Gourmet's "Garden Herb Seasoning". For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 2 frozen 9-inch pie shells
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons homemade gourmet garden herb seasoning mix
- 1 lb pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup diced fresh roma tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pie crusts. (Crusts will be very full).
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until puffed up in the middle and firm all the way to center.
- You may freeze one quiche for later. Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. It freezes well cooked or uncooked. To reheat a cooked quiche, thaw, then bake for 20 mintues at 350.
Awesome!! I sell HG here in Texas also, and I just love it. Good luck!!!