Recipe by Denise in NH
This recipie was in a (Herb Ox Bouillon) ad in a coupon circular. I did not have any bouillon when I made this recipe so I omitted the water and used a can of chicken broth instead along with 1/2 cup dry white wine. I also sauteed mushrooms and chopped garlic along with the onion and sun-dried tomatoes. This is very easy to prepare and it is delicious. Cook time includes cooking the chicken breast.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated dry fettuccine
- 1 medium yellow sweet onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄3 cup julienne-sliced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon herb-ox chicken bouillon granule
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfat-free garden cream cheese with vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles as package directs.
- Meanwhile, in skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and tomatoes until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken breast strips and heat until warmed through.
- Add water and bouillon; bring mixture just to a boil.
- Stir in cream cheese and heat until warmed through and cheese is smooth, about 2 minutes (do not bring to a boil).
- Place pasta in bowl and top with chicken mixture.
- Serve immediately.