1/3 Photos of Garden Herb and Onion Frittata
Herby Frittata that is oh-so-good! A Californian Sauvignon Blanc would be an awesome pairing! Adapted from Alexandra Angle of Aqua Vitae.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Whisk eggs with chopped herbs and whole milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over moderate heat. Add onion and saute until it is softened, about 6 minutes.
- 4Add vermouth and increase heat to high and cook until evaporated, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to moderate and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet.
- 5Pour in the egg mixture. Carefully arrange the tomato slices on top of the egg mixture in a single layer in a pretty circle. Cook eggs without touching, until the edge just begins to set, about 4 minutes.
- 6Place skillet in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until it is set in the center.
- 7Let the frittata stand for 5 minutes, then slide it onto a large plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Herb and Onion Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 334.0 mg
- Sodium 112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: