Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I had these (something similar) at a party before. This version that I found in a BHG cook book tastes different. I buy a packet of ranch seasoning and use about half a packet of it in the sour cream. Which I think is the missing ingredient. You can use whatever vegetables you would like. Most go with this recipe. I added the carrot, onion, and black olives.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 small broccoli florets
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, diced
- ranch dressing mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
- Place rectangles crosswise in an ungreased 15x10 jelly roll pan; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl,combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, and garlic powder; blend until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- At serving time cut into squares.
- Garnish with broccoli, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and carrots.