1/1 Photo of Garden Greek Pasta Salad
1 hr 20 mins
This is a great pasta salad that everyone always loves! I sometimes substitute rotini pasta or black olives. Makes a great meatless main dish meal along with some bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked radiatore (nugget)
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced (1/2 small)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and cut in half
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano (1/2 t. dried oregano leaves)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Mix all ingredients except feta cheese in large bowl.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 4Top with crumbled cheese.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 513.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g