Yia Yia's Note:
Easy, cool and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole green chilies
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon season salt
- Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1Pour tomato juice in a large bowl.
- 2Using a food processor, coarsely mince the onion and green pepper together and add to tomato juice.
- 3Separately chop the cucumber, tomatoes and green chilies, add to the tomato juice mixture.
- 4Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, Tabasco and pepper.
- 5Top with green onions.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 625.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g