Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, cool and yummy!
Make and share this Garden Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole green chilies
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Pour tomato juice in a large bowl.
- Using a food processor, coarsely mince the onion and green pepper together and add to tomato juice.
- Separately chop the cucumber, tomatoes and green chilies, add to the tomato juice mixture.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, Tabasco and pepper.
- Top with green onions.