Light and fluffy egg and vegetable dish thats just "delicious" for breakfast or brunch.
Make and share this Garden Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup diced and sauteed' onion
- 1 cup cut and sauteed' asparagus
- 1 cup chopped and sauteed' broccoli
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced and sauteed' mushroom (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 400°.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray and pour all ingredients into the dish.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on your oven.
- When done let the frittata sit for 15 minutes (to set) and then slice and serve.
- Use your imagination and use different vegetables or whatever you have on hand.
This is light and fluffy....really tasty! I added about 1/2 cup of half and half to the egg mixture. I also added green onions, mushrooms, red pepper and cooked turkey bacon..along with the asparagus. Turned out great...I will be making this again..Thanks!