1/1 Photo of Garden Frittata
1 hr 3 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Light and fluffy egg and vegetable dish thats just "delicious" for breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Large S ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup diced and sauteed' onion
- 1 cup cut and sauteed' asparagus
- 1 cup chopped and sauteed' broccoli
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced and sauteed' mushroom (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1Pre heat oven to 400°.
- 2Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray and pour all ingredients into the dish.
- 4Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on your oven.
- 5When done let the frittata sit for 15 minutes (to set) and then slice and serve.
- 6Use your imagination and use different vegetables or whatever you have on hand.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (985 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.8 g