Recipe by Fauve
My favorite breakfast. It's so colorful. Also great for brunch or a light dinner. Very filling, and the leftovers are excellent too!
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked, then crumbled
- 1 tablespoon tabasco peppers, chopped or 1 tablespoon chili pepper, may be substituted
- 2 ounces cream cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1⁄3 cup provolone cheese or 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, then add vegetables, bacon and cheeses. Add salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into an 8 x 8-inch ovenproof dish. Sprinkle top with cayenne pepper, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm.