This is both healthy and delicious and best with fresh from the garden vegetables. Simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and lemon juice which I think enhances the natural flavors of the vegetables. Adapted from American Heart Association One-Dish Meals. 241 calories, 1.0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 41 g carbohydrate per 1 1/2 cup serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1892.72 ml water
- 170.09 g linguine, broken into thirds
- 113.39 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 113.39 g asparagus spears, trimmed and broken into 2-inch pieces
- 170.09 g grape tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 78.07 ml snipped fresh parsley
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion (green and white parts)
- 2.46 ml salt (or to taste)
- 170.09 g fat free feta cheese or 170.09 g reduced-fat feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23-2.46 ml pepper (or to taste)
- 1Bring the water to boiling in a large saucepan over high heat.
- 2Add in the linguini, stir and return to a boil; boil for 6 minutes.
- 3Add in the peas and asparagus; stir.
- 4Cook for 3 minutes or until the peas are crisp-tender.
- 5In a large bowl, mix together the tomatoes, parsley, green onion, and salt.
- 6Drain thoroughly the pasta-vegetable mixture in a colander; transfer to tomato mixture and stir gently.
- 7Gently stir in the feta, lemon juice, and pepper into the linguini-vegetable mixture.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garden Fresh Vegetable Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 314.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese