- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced fairly thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush bottom of pie crust lightly with butter and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place tomato slices in bottom of crust; sprinkle with basil.
- Mix cheese, mayo and pepper.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of tomatoes-basil.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.