Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am trying to eliminate sodium in my diet and more fresh vegetables, along with my oatmeal salmon patties, I made this delicious tarter sauce to go with them. My son even liked it and he doesn't like anything that has to do with veggies. I hope you like it.
- 1 mini cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (made with canola oil)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Mix all ingredience together and chill until ready to use.
I made this to serve with your recipe for Oatmeal Salmon Patties. I enjoyed the different spin on tartar sauce. The use of crisp tiny bits of cucumbers offered a nice difference from relish. I'd make this again. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef. :-)